2021 ANNUAL LABOUR RELATIONS CONFERENCE - SPEAKERS
As we head into the final months of 2021, employers are reflecting on one of the most challenging years they have ever faced. Employers have had to remain diligently aware of labour relations challenges associated with a new and rapidly changing workplace. In the wake of these challenges, the Association will be having its 2021 Virtual Labour Relations Conference on Tuesday, 02 November 2021 commencing at 8:30 am for stakeholders to discuss the following key issues.
- A review of the year`s most pressing leadership issues and a look at new leadership approaches as we prepare for year 2022
- Global trends that will shape the future of Labour relations in Southern Africa.
- A review of the year`s most pressing employment issues and a look at what employers can expect in 2022.
- Unpacking of the Labour Amendment Bill approved by cabinet on 29th September 2021.
- A review of the year`s most pressing collective bargaining issues and practical tactics on how employers can manage negotiations in 2022